1. Vanilla Greek Yogurt tastes like frosting.
2. Monster Mash is one of the greatest songs ever created.
3. My massive crush on Dr. Oz has resurfaced.
4. If I could live in a bookstore, I would. Someday, I'd like to own one (as well as a food truck and a gym).
5. A guy in the aisle next to me has a ringtone of chickens clucking the Mission Impossible theme song.
6. A really old guy proposed to me in an elevator this week. I graciously declined but it was a tough decision.
7. It took me two full years, but I finally have all my pictures hung in my living room. In total, I only made 4 accidental holes in the wall, which is pretty good considering my indecisive nature and disdain for measuring and using levels.
8. I rode my bicycle for the first time in about 15 years last week. I only ran into a giant recycling bin once.
9. I'm typing this at a bookstore and the person sitting here before me left a book on the table: Salt... A World History. It appears to be a New York Times Bestseller. Anthony Bourdain says it's "fascinating and indispensable" but since I think Anthony Bourdain is a pretentious D-Bag, I'll probably continue living my life without knowing the whole salty history. I'll take this post down if I ever go on Top Chef though b/c sometimes, he's a judge and I might need him on my side, in case Tom and Padma turn against me.
10. A cafe person just asked me if I wanted to sample a Salted Caramel Latte. I declined and he looked incredulous and asked if I was sure. Yes I am sure. I hate the taste of coffee, I'm not a huge fan of caramel and now I equate salt with Anthony Bourdain. Three strikes and you're out, free sample distributor.
Peas and Love Sugars!