Saturday, September 15, 2012

Ten Things

1.  Vanilla Greek Yogurt tastes like frosting.

2.  Monster Mash is one of the greatest songs ever created.

3.  My massive crush on Dr. Oz has resurfaced.

4.  If I could live in a bookstore, I would.  Someday, I'd like to own one (as well as a food truck and a gym).

5.  A guy in the aisle next to me has a ringtone of chickens clucking the Mission Impossible theme song.

6.  A really old guy proposed to me in an elevator this week.  I graciously declined but it was a tough decision.

7.  It took me two full years, but I finally have all my pictures hung in my living room.  In total, I only made 4 accidental holes in the wall, which is pretty good considering my indecisive nature and disdain for measuring and using levels.

8.  I rode my bicycle for the first time in about 15 years last week.  I only ran into a giant recycling bin once.

9.  I'm typing this at a bookstore and the person sitting here before me left a book on the table:  Salt... A World History.  It appears to be a New York Times Bestseller.  Anthony Bourdain says it's "fascinating and indispensable" but since I think Anthony Bourdain is a pretentious D-Bag, I'll probably continue living my life without knowing the whole salty history.  I'll take this post down if I ever go on Top Chef though b/c sometimes, he's a judge and I might need him on my side, in case Tom and Padma turn against me.

10.  A cafe person just asked me if I wanted to sample a Salted Caramel Latte.  I declined and he looked incredulous and asked if I was sure.  Yes I am sure.  I hate the taste of coffee, I'm not a huge fan of caramel and now I equate salt with Anthony Bourdain.  Three strikes and you're out, free sample distributor.

Peas and Love Sugars!

Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment