Monday, May 2, 2011

Get Out of My Radio

Today's post is inspired by Toby Keith and his song "Courtesy of the Red, White & Blue."  Due to last night's breaking news regarding Bin Laden, I heard this song 5 times on the radio today.  5 times!  That's at least 4 times too many.  I wasn't even in the car that much.  I'm not saying it's a bad song but jeez louise.  Plus, the line "We'll put a boot in your ass.  It's the American way."  makes me feel weird.  I mean, I love America, but I don't really want people to assume that because I'm American, I will put a boot in your ass if you cross me because I probably won't.  I might make a sarcastic comment about you on this blog, but I probably won't kick you.  This is lucky for you because I have been working out a lot lately and I bet my legs are pretty strong by now and a kick from me could probably do some real damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment